4′ Lifting Sling; 3,200 lbs
For lifting heavy loads; can be used as a choker and basket or for vertical lifting
- Pack Size: 1 Pack
- Break Strength: 3,200 lbs (1451 kg)
- Category: Commercial Duty
- Sub Category: Lifting Sling
- Strap Width: 2 in (51 mm)
- Strap Length: 4 ft (1.2 m)
- Product Type: Hardware and Accessories
- Hook Style: Loop Ends
- Safe Work Load: 1,067 lbs (484 kg)
- 2″ thick and 4′ long
- Vertical lifting capacity of 3,200 lbs
- Made with strong flexible webbing
- Reinforced Eyes for longer life
Is the 4’ strap the smallest? I am looking for a 2’ strap with the same ends on it.
Asked by: Barry
Why does the one with "Loop Ends" ONLY come in a length of 6 ft.? Why not offer it in 8, 10, and 12 ft. lengths?
Asked by: JohnnyCat
Does it meet the requirements of ASME B30.9?
Asked by: Ruth